- location_searchingAt your hotel
IMPORTANT: We will be monitoring your temperature before boarding transportation, which must be less than 37.5 ºC / 99.50ºF to access the shuttle van.
Fit enough to walk about 45 minutes in intervals of 5 – 20 minutes on varied terrain.
If for something the guide of your activity does not consider that you carry out the activity for any logical circumstance, we ask you to collaborate to stay safe.
For their safety, pregnant women and people with heart, back or neck problems, as well as those with vertigo or osteoporosis won’t be allowed to participate in this activity.
- We recommend you come with your bathing suit under your comfortable clothes, closed and sports shoes, sunscreen, sunglasses, and a cap. Don’t forget your towel. In winter bring a sweatshirt or jacket.
- If you want to drive motorized vehicles, you will be asked to show your driver’s license.
- Collision insurance options for your motorized vehicles will be offered. We recommend purchasing them so that you can enjoy your tours without stress.
- We invite you to bring your own water bottle; be part of our Ecological movement. Otherwise, you will find water bottles for sale in the park.
- We remind you that to get on our transportation, the use of face masks is required. Our vans will have some for sale if you need it.
- Due to government requirements and to mitigate risks, we will be monitoring your temperature and perhaps a mini-survey.
- It is very important to focus during your activity and avoid accidents. The use of cell phones is not allowed during the experience.